Tired of data science roles that end up being mostly data engineering? Or spending years on edge cases for a single application?
Join our 100% remote, full-time, Machine Learning team, and work on exciting ML solutions every day.
Take responsibility for the entire ML project cycle: From researching the best ML approaches for a problem, to scaling your model on AWS running billion of live requests per day.
You will like the role if you want to
- Work 100% on machine learning projects, no data warehousing, no distractions.
- Work on hard, interesting, and meaningful challenges – like AI for digital drug discovery.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Get stuff done and try your ideas
- Work on large & complicated datasets from global companies
Skills you need:
- Excellent communication.
- Solid Engineering Background (4+ years of development experience).
- Familiar with Python, AWS, and/or Google Cloud, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Familiar with Machine Learning.
Skills you will learn:
- How to build real-world machine learning pipelines.
- How drugs are developed, cars are built, how LCMS machines work, and genomes are sequenced and of course what the data involved looks like. – You will never be bored.
Apply for this position
Join the Crewscale Community: https://app.crewscale.com/candidate/signup