At Crewscale, we’re building the future of work. We are enabling individuals to work from anywhere, anytime, and things that they like to work on.
Live anywhere without random office hours and unsatisfying work. We’re building a global community of top-class software talent. Let us help you build an incredible remote career by getting software projects from top tech companies.
Our members are highly curated and have worked with the likes Google, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Uber, and many such tech organizations.
We work with 100s of companies to find the right talent. Our customers include Swiggy, BYJU’s, Ola, Uber, Grab, Mckinsey, Domino’s and many more.
How it works is – As soon as a project comes in, we assign a recruitment manager to you who takes care of end to end responsibility for your recruitment. This enables you to focus on what you do best – code or design.
We already have a huge pipeline of projects and are on-boarding awesome people to our community.
Check us out at www.crewscale.com
We are looking for a React Developer passionate about creating polished mobile applications with beautiful, well-designed UIs using React Native. Your primary responsibility will be the implementation of visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- Deliver complete front-end applications with basic backend development
- Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop applications.
- Coordinate the workflow between the team’s designer, a developer working with HTML, and yourself.
- Coordinate with the team’s back-end developer on the process of building a RESTful API.
- Communicate with external web services.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Professional, precise communication, written and oral, skills in English.
- Extensive knowledge of React JS best practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ability to ensure a clear dependency chain both for app logic as well as for the file system.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Ability to validate user actions on the client-side and provide responsive feedback.
- Experience writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading when needed.
- Ability to create custom, general use modules, and components that extend the elements and modules of core React.
- Experience with building infrastructure for serving front-end apps and assets.
- Ability to architect and automate the build process for production using task runners or scripts.
- Ability to create a configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
- Freedom to choose your own schedule and choose from a variety of hourly, part-time, and full-time projects.
- The ability to work from wherever you want. Whether you prefer traveling and working from exotic beaches or spending time with your family and working from home, the choice is yours.
- Access to a thriving, collaborative community of talented peers.
- Invitations to frequent community events going on around the world, including dinners, tech talks, conferences, and more.
- Extremely competitive compensation.
- Chance to be a superhero!
- You’ll have to fill this application form – app.crewscale.com/candidate/signup
- If we like your application you’ll get an assignment
- If you pass this stage you’ll be called for an interview
- If you pass the interview you’ll get to enter the community on probation
- Successful completion of a mini-project will give you access to full community membership.
Apply for this position
Join the Crewscale Community: https://app.crewscale.com/candidate/signup