What you will do
We are looking for an exceptional leader to manage a team of highly productive software engineers in the development and enhancement of our existing and next-generation Products.
- Act as the technical lead for any software development by providing technical coordination and guidance for your team in the areas of architecture, design, and mitigation of quality issues.
- Ensure product development activities comply with corporate and business level processes and procedures
- Be a key part of a cross-functional product development team, responsible for the creation and execution of product development and delivery strategies to achieve business goals.
- Assist in overall project scheduling and goal setting. Provide resource plans and estimates.
- Directly manage a team of software engineers by providing for their continued development, guidance, motivation, and performance management. Encourage a positive work environment to foster outstanding performance. Possess and share a vision of success and work with individuals to help them reach their full potential.
- Help your team eliminate non-value-add work by leading improvement activities in design capabilities and processes so your team is best in class in creating quality designs and in development execution.
- Clarify project scope from the technical standpoint
- Develop and implement high level as well as detailed specifications
- Develop, design and test new components, features, and functionality
- Improve existing designated product
- Create and manage software engineering documentation
- Lead and design, analyze, implement as well as refactor, optimize, and maintain existing products.
- Effectively communicate technical information verbally and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- A minimum of seven (7+) years’ experience in designing and programming of software products and software testing.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience demonstrating technical leadership capabilities, working effectively with different levels of staff across functional boundaries.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong coding, debugging, algorithm design and problem-solving skills.
- Solid software design and development skills in PHP
- Experience in planning and accomplishing goals and complicated tasks as a top-level contributor.
- Desire to grow professionally while being able to work effectively with others in order to achieve team and company goals.
- Professional proficiency with English.
- Experience working with global team members in a remote environment
- Experience in project management, either as a combination of technical lead and project management role or as a dedicated project manager.
- Experience in Configuration, Documentation, and Software Life Cycle management.
- Knowledge of Agile Development tools, techniques, and principles.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to influence and negotiate when faced with opposing views or resistance.
Apply for this position
Join the Crewscale Community: https://app.crewscale.com/candidate/signup